Friday, February 08, 2008

Down to once a week

I now must go to the doctor once a week until Taylor decideds to join us. It is nice to know that once a week I'll have a half day of work, but planning for that half day is exhausting. I am not ready for maternity leave but am frantically trying to get everything in order.

When I went yesterday they did the normal "here's your cup" test and turns out I have protein in my urine. I joked with my father in law by saying, "I peed a steak!" My blood pressure was also sky high, even after resting. My level of protein was the lowest level, but they are still watching me. If it shows up again next week I get to spend a whole day collecting urine. Fun fun fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the ketosis related to pre-eclampsia? I always thought that was a marker for diabetes... But what do I know?...