Friday, May 30, 2008

Annonymous

Wow, I am realizing more and more that people can be mean. I rather harsh comment was left on my "Joined the Bandwagon" post (I deleted it already) about making my Mii as fat as I really am.

While I understand and acknowledge my size and that I could stand to lose a few pounds may I remind you that I just had a child, I did lose 30 pounds with the pregnancy and I walk about 2 miles a day.

If you are going to write a comment, buck up and put your name. Why are you trying to hide? What are you afraid of? You can say all of these mean harsh things but you are a chicken because you won't acknowledge who you are.

Are you afraid that I will personally attack you? Grow up. I'm 24 years old and I have better things to do with my time. You may consider this blog an "attack" but it's not personal and heck, it's MY blog. So own up. Either leave your name or just leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It is the weak who are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong." -Unknown