Monday, May 05, 2008

Back to the daily grind

Well, I'm back at work. I thought being home for six weeks would drive me crazy, and at first it did, but it grew on me.

I liked being able to get the laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc done during the day so that I could relax and hang out with Ayron. Our schedule gets so hectic in the summer and it will be crazy trying to plan and stay ahead while toting around a baby.

Don't get me wrong or think that I'm naive. I knew things were going to change and the changes have all been for the better, it just takes some getting used to.

I am already taking tomorrow off of work though. I have a doctor's appointment and there is no point in driving up to work to do something I can do from home.

If only we would win the lottery and I could stay at home full time....too bad we don't play the lottery.

No comments: