Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Should Have Gotten It On Video

Saturday night after church we had some people over to our house to eat and hang out. Towards the end of the evening I ran back to my moms house to pick up her puppy (she was out of town and Stella was sleeping at our house). When I pulled in the drive way I heard Adam Diehl laughing. I brushed it off until I walked into the house.

Adam was sitting on the floor holding Scooter's (our dog) shock collar telling Ayron, "Do it again!" Yes, I left three boys (Ayron, Adam and Paul) alone for 10 minutes and they get the brilliant idea to shock each other using a dog training collar. They tried holding it and strapping it to their ankle. I will say that I never saw Paul asking to be shocked. My husband willingly demonstrated to Adam how he shocks himself. Adam tried to through his sock, but couldn't feel anything, so he put it on his bare ankle.

I wish that I would have thought to turn on the video camera to capture their moments of stupidity but I was in awe that a college educated person would willingly shock themselves. Guess I really don't understand guys.

Oh, PS ladies, Adam is available. If you'd like, I could write his number on a napkin for you ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-) Smirking, sighing, shaking head!

Aunt L