Monday, May 05, 2008

Tater Update

Just and update for the family that reads this incredibly interesting blog (said sarcastically).

Taylor, aka Tater Monkey, is doing just fine. He is peacefully sleeping in my lap as I type. He will come to work with me three days a week (until someone tells me otherwise) since there is only 5 weeks of school left. It's nice to have him with me, but then again, typing one handed can be tricky.

He currently weighs roughly 11 pounds and who knows how long he is. At birth he was 21 1/2 inches long. At his one week check up they said he was 23 inches long. When they measured him during his one month appointment he was 22 inches...hhmmm.....He is just plain long I can tell you that.

He already holds his head up and can roll himself when he really wants something. He is claustrophobic and doesn't like it when Scooter licks his toes. He does like to look at Scooter and goats. He has finally stopped peeling. He still has a full head of hair but his eyes haven't decided what color they'll be yet. He snores like a bear and can fart like his father.

We are adjusting to life with a child and enjoy our new parenthood but are not in any hurry to have another one.

1 comment:

todd helmkamp said...

Wonderful! I'm so glad he's doing well! Our little peanut has turned into a chunk (finally!)!