Monday, January 19, 2009

I don't do "being alone."

I suck at being alone. Sure, I like me "just me" time, but I suck at being alone. I have never had to be alone. I don't know my mom stands being alone. It just plain sucks.

Ayron leaves tomorrow afternoon for Scottsdale Arizona (really phoenix, but the auction is called the "Scottsdale Auction."). He will be gone a week.

Keep in mind I have never done the alone thing. I can count on one hand the number of times we have been apart since we have been married. 3 times. Once he went to Florida for a convention through Taylor Rental, once I went on an overnight training event for work, and just a couple of weeks ago he went to Minnesota for work.

I hate being away from him. Don't get me wrong, I will survive, but I will be bored. I think that if I didn't have the dog and Taylor I would be more ok that I will be (does that make sense?). Since I have the dog and Taylor I can't just up and leave and go places. I have to kennel the dog, put Taylor's coat on, make sure the diaper bag is packed, etc.

I am trying to think of things to keep myself busy. We have two new Wii games, I want to get caught up on some scrap booking, I should go to the library and pay for a book the dog ate, I want to make some wall art for Taylor's room, I could clean out the backroom and get it ready for demolition (more on that later). I am even thinking of taking a road trip.

Just pray for me. I don't do well alone and I hate going to bed alone. Sure, the first night it will be fun to sleep in the middle of the bed, but after that, I will miss my snoring like a lumber jack husband!

If you are in town and have nothing to do, feel free to stop by and say "hi." We can always play the Wii!!

No comments: