Monday, December 26, 2005

After further Review...

After further review I have concluded that CHRISTmas was good for many reasons. We were given many things, mostly for our future kitchen, and some cool gadgets. No major disasters, just some overly tired nieces by the end of the night. We had a scare though. My mom and sister were coming back from Michigan on I-69 when they hit an icy patch and hit a guardrail. Thank God for guard rails! They are ok, and "Boiler" (my mom's car) only suffered minor injuries. I think I was more upset than they were. They called to tell us and I was all freaked out. My sister in law said, "At least they hit the guard rails!"

The BIG Reeves CHRISTmas is today. My father in laws sisters and all of their kids (about 30 people total) will be here today, so obviously my type A mother in law (see past blog) is frantically running around the house. It should be interesting. Several kids running around and a crazy grandma in the corner. I am not kidding. My husbands grandmother is clinically kookoo! They are bringing her up from the nursing home for the day so it should be interesting. She has demenshia and alzthimers along with other illnesses. I probably should get myself up from the computer to do something, but until I figure out what that something is, I'll just sit here!

No comments: