Monday, December 12, 2005

Finally Done!

I am finally done with student teaching. They ended up canceling school Friday due to snow so my last day I didn't actually do anything! I managed to fax my paper work in on Friday and drop off the "official" copy off today. I picked up my portfolio (a huge graduation requirement that is a hassle). I earned a 64 out of 68. I was happy, but my happiness turned to extaticness (is this a word?) when I discovered that the head of the education department evaluated my portfolio and gave me a 65! Yeah, apparently I do know what I am doing.

In other news, Ayron is without a job. He left Ben Davis for a company in Fort Wayne. Two days into training he discovered it was a pyramid scam and he left. There are several opportunities at various places, it's just a matter of talking to the right person at the right time. I am trying to put my trust in God, but when I watch the check book slowly disappear, I panic. What makes it worse is that Ayron isn't even worried. I don't know if he has a calm from God or if he is filled with stupidity! I know he is not stupid, but I wish he would do more to find a job. He called a couple of places today but I think that was only because I begged him. I guess it just bugs me that he sat at home all afternoon playing playstation when he could have been out applying places. He just keeps telling me not to worry, he'll find something. I just wish his serach would be more active. If he was actively looking I probably wouldn't be as worried. I am trying not to worry because it will only make me sicker, but I do not like the idea of neither of us having a job! I am going into Garrett tomorrow (the lady was sick today) to do all of the stuff needed to get on the substitute list there. Just keep us in your prayers and if you have any job openings, let us know.

No comments: