Thursday, December 01, 2005

Am I Done Yet?

Once again, these little rug rats have infected me with their germs. I managed to drag myself to school, but not before falling asleep on the drive here. It was frightening to realize that I had driven off the road. I didn't wreck the car or anything, but the front right tire managed to leave the road before I was so rudely woken up. I am hoping that I have not developed mono. A good friend of mine was just diagnosed with it and she got it from her fiance. Her fiance works with my husband, hence the disease comes full circle. I was praying for a delay today, but once again God decided that I should drag myself to school on time. Maybe he'll grant my wish tomorrow morning. At least today is an easy day. I plan on going home and taking a nap. Maybe I can curl up during prep.....YAWN....

1 comment:

Carma said...

I wonder why the published time says 5 am. There is no way I was awake at 5 am.