Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Stolen From Natalee

Yes, once again I have stolen something from my sister's blog. Hey, I can't help it. I'm bored!

Section 1 - Have you ever
Cheated on someone?: Nope
Been Cheated on?: Yes, he was a loser
Fallen off the bed?: No comment!
Broken someone's heart?: Not that I know of
Had your heart broken?: Yes, he was a loser
Had a dream come true?: Yes
Done something you regret?: Nope, no regrets. You live, learn, and move on
Cheated on a test?: Nope, I'm a teacher for pete's sake!

Section 2 - Currently
Wearing?: tan cordaroy pants and a pink polo. I was forced to get ready in the dark this
monring because our power went out while I was in the shower!
Like anyone?: I like a lot of people, but I love Ayron.
Location?: Leo Jr./Sr. High School, room 516
Chatting with?: the voices in my head
Watching?: the cursor move across the screen as I frantically type and hit backspace
Should REALLY be doing?: nothing, I am all caught up on grading
Brush your teeth?: every morning and before bed
Have any piercings?: 4 holes in 2 ears
Drive?: Yes, although this morning I probably shouldn't have. The roads sucked!
Drink?: water, yes. alcohol, sometimes
Smoke?: nope, never have, never will
Got a cell?: yep, on silent and running on a dead battery

Section 3 - The last person you...
Hugged?: Ayron
Kissed?: Ayron
IMed?: Robert- friend in Oklahoma
Talked on the phone to?: IPFW School of Education
Yelled at?: Tyler H- talkative student. I didn't really yell, but he got the evil eye!!

Section 4 - Personal
What do you want to be or do, when you finish school?: English Teacher- NOT middle school
What has been the best day of your life?: Wedding Day: July 2, 2005
What comes first in your life?: family
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush?: nope, I have a husband
What are you most scared of?: being alone and cancer
What do you usually think about before you go to bed?: "I wish Ayron would stop snoring!"
Did you lose someone you really loved?: yes
Love your family?: most days
Are you a virgin?: nope

Section 5 - Favorite
Movie: The Notebook or Dirty Dancing
Song: Broken Road
Store: Target
Clothing Store: Torrid- feel in love on accident
Relative: niece
Sport: indoor soccer
Ice Cream Flavor: chocolate chip cookie dough
Fruit: apples
Candy: anything chocoloate, oh...FLIPS...yummy
Day of the Week: Saturday: I can sleep in
Color: Blue

Section 6 - Do youLike
to give hugs?: yes
Like to walk in the rain?: depends if it freezing rain
Prefer black or blue pens? blue
Like to travel?: yes, I love plain rides
Sleep on your side?: yep, the right one
Have a goldfish?: nope
Ever have the falling dream?: yes
Have stuffed animals?: yes, anything Zebra and Giraffe

Section 7 - This or that
Pierced nose or tongue?: nope
Single or taken?: taken
MTV or BET?: MTV
Sugar or salt?: sugar
Silver or gold?: silver
Chocolate or flowers?: flowers
Color or Black-and-white photos?: black and white
M&Ms or Skittles?: skittles
Stay up late or sleep in?: sleep in, yet I never do it
Hot or cold?: depends
Mustard or ketchup?: ketchup makes anything taste better
Spring or Fall?: fall, less chance of a tornado
Happy or sad?: happy
Wonder or amazement?: amazement
Mexican or Italian?: italian
Candy or Soda?: candy

No comments: