Sunday, November 13, 2005

"Look At Me, I Don't Do Pretty!"

In honor of my "unpretty" sister, I am going to tell a funny story. Although I am sure it won't be as funny to all of you it will cause my sister and I to laugh. After spending the morning shopping with my sister (odd, we have been getting along. She is 7 1/2 years older than me and often we bicker) we stopped for lunch at a popular local sandwhich shop (The Breadbasket). We were talking about something pretty, when my sister said (in a loud voice), "Look at me, do I look like I do pretty. I Don't Do Pretty!" This is funny because she was wearing a lovely ensamble (a Michigan Pride shirt, layered under a lovely flannel shirt, washed out green cargo pants and unspiked fluffy hair). The restaurant is very small, and of course, everyone turned to look and immediatly started to snicker. Thus her phrase is now famous. About two minutes later, I repeated the now famous phrase back to her and at the same time we both shouted, "This is getting blogged!" So there Nat, it has now been blogged!! I should get back to work considering it is Sunday night at 6:30 and I only have a lesson plan for Monday done and I still have 63 5 page projects to grade and record.

No comments: