Thursday, November 10, 2005

Random Comments

Ok, I propose a new "law" for blogs. People should not be allowed to advertise in the comment section. Yes, I know where to dollar store is. No I do not want to join your website. Yada yada yada. Do I call your house asking you to join my organization? Nope. Do I write in your comment section adverstising the family construction business (by the way, if you do need something done in the NE Indiana area, let me know :)? No. Grrr. Wow, working with 7th graders has made me grouchy. Ok, well maybe I should actually go do something with the rug rats. (ok, don't think that I'm a bad person. Geez. They are in the library with the sub. Its not like they are running free around the school or something.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You want to add MY 7th grader to your class??? ;-)

Aunt L