Friday, November 25, 2005

So Many Thoughts, So Little Organization

Thanksgiving went well. Turkey was moist, Stove Top was cooked, yams were soupy. I have discovered that since being married, holidays have the potential to become hell. Now I have 3 families to please, well four. One: My mom. Two: In-laws (parents and brother's family). Three: dad. Four: the big Reeves side. We spent yesterday afternoon at moms and then came home and stuffed our face again with my in-laws. I feel some what guilty because I never made it up to dads. And with all of that eating, I think I could go for some more Stove Top right now!

I went and saw "RENT" with Natalee, Ayron and Mandy (Nat's friend). It was cool. I liked it. Made me think. What would it really be like to live in New York under those circumstances? I'm not going to run off and try it. But it was cool to see again. And the guys who played Mark and Roger were cute. While visiting the new movie theater in Auburn (NCG Cinemas) I had the opportunity to see people from high school. I think every member of the show choir was there. Did I talk to them, nope. But it was interstice to see them again and wonder what they are doing. Obviously I am not to curious because I didn't feel the sudden urge to ask them. I also ran into Adam S. and Josh S. at our indoor soccer games this past week. One looks the same (Adam) while Josh looks like a modern version of Jesus dressed in Aeropostle clothing. What's even odder is that he pulled off the look.

I thought about braving the idiots and going to fort wayne to get some presents, but right now I don't even have the ambition to get in the shower. Maybe I'll just look around on line and get more ideas.

10 more days and student teaching is done! I am so excited!!

No comments: