Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Getting To Know You...Getting To Know All About You

Copy, paste, answer, add one of your own:

Have You Ever...

1. smoked a cigar - nope, I've never smoke anything. I'm being honest!
2. crashed a friend's car - nope, never even crashed my own
3. stolen a car - no
4. been in love - yes
5. been dumped - nope, mutual dumping
6. dumped someone - see #5
7. taken shots of alcohol - jello shots (the blue ones made by Carie are the best!)
8. been fired – nope, but I've been "let go" because of budget cuts at the animal shelter
9. been in a fist fight - nope
10. snuck out of a/your house - yes
11. had feelings for someone who didn't have them back - yes
12. been arrested - almost
13. made out with a stranger - nope
14. gone on a blind date - nope
15. lied to a friend - yes
16. had a crush on a teacher - nope
Hey? Where did 17 go??
18. seen someone die - nope
19. been on a plane - yes, many times
20. thrown up in a bar - nope, haven't actually been in a "real" bar since my 21st birthday.
I actually ended up playing designated driver for a friend who was given a BAD drink. I love
ya BP!
22. miss someone right now - yes
23. laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by - yes
24. made a snow angel - yes
25. played dress up - Does a wedding dress count a dress-up?
26. cheated while playing a game - yes
27. been lonely - yes
28. fallen asleep at work/school - school, yes. work, no
29. used a fake id - nope
30. felt an earthquake - nope, but i'd probably pee myself
31. touched a snake - yes
32. run a red light - not to my knowledge
33. had detention - never
34. been in a car accident - yes, in the fifth grade. Everyone can thank me for the stop light at
entrance rap to I-69 in Auburn
35. hated the way you look - not HATED, that is such a strong word
37. been lost - yes
38. been to the opposite side of the country - I've been as far as Arizona
39. felt like dying - yes
40. cried yourself to sleep - yes
41. played cops and robbers - nope, I'm not stupid, my sister would have tied me up!
42. karaoke - no
43. done something you told yourself you wouldn't - yes, I got married
44. laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose - nope
45. caught a snowflake on your tongue - DUH! I live in Indiana!!
46. kissed in the rain - yes
47. sang in the shower - yes
48. made love in a park - nope
49. had a dream that you married someone - yes
50. glued your hand to something - nope
51. got your tongue stuck to a flag pole - nope
52. worn the opposite sex's clothes - yes, have you seen my size 11 feet!
53. Been a cheerleader – nope, but I know all of the Garrett cheers "We want a touch down,
gotta have a touch down, hey, hey, hey!"
54. sat on a roof top - yes, my father-in-law owns a construction business
55. talked on the phone all night - yes
56. ever too scared to watch scary movies alone – yes
57. played chicken fight - nope
58. been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on - nope
59. been told you're hot by a complete stranger - nope
60. broken a bone - nope
61. had a 3-some? - nope
62. dipped snuff? - nope
63. lived overseas - been there twice, two weeks the first time three the second time, does that
count?
64. Ever passed out/fainted? - yes, after giving blood at Garrett during a blood drive
65. blown bubbles in the wintertime - nope
66. slept in your car? - yes, everytime Ayron drives
67. given money to a stranger? - yes
68. forgot your birthday? - nope. Forgotten how old I am, yes.
69. forgot your best friend's birthday? - no comment.
70. been in the presence of the Pope or the President? - nope
71. failed a test? - yes
72. failed a class? - yes, why do they let people who can't speak English teach math at a Big Ten
University
73. accurately predicted a future event? - nope
74. slept overnight in a hospital without being a patient? - yes
75. realized a dream? - yes
76. called someone on the phone and forgot who you were calling or why you called them as soon
as they answered the phone?- yes.

No comments: