Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today is Sesame Street's 35th Birthday!!!

In honor of Sesame Street's 35th birthday I have decided to discover what muppet I am. Ok, so they are not related, at least not that I know of. But it is prep period, there is a "party" (ok, so if we get caught we are celebrating Big Bird's birthday), and I don't feel like grading or planning. Hard to create lesson plans when there is an abundance of fake powdered cheese flowing.

kermit.jpeg
You are Kermit the Frog.You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you
have a habit of waving your arms about
maniacally.
FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and
"Sheesh!"FAVORITE MOVIE:"How Green Was My Mother"
LAST BOOK READ:"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the
Internet"
HOBBIES:Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.
QUOTE:"Hmm, my banjo is wet."

What Muppet are you?
brought to you by

No comments: