Friday, November 18, 2005

A Day To Blog

Well, once again I am watching "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory." 3 out of my 4 classes have already taken their finals (took them yesterday) so they decided they wanted a movie day and I decided that "Willy Wonka" would be the lesser of two evils (they wanted "Pirates of the Caribbean"). After the first time, it's really not that funny, just creepy. These buggers have managed to infect me with their germs. I have a ragging migrain that tylenol is not touching. I also feel sick to my stomach. It is going around here, heck half of the kids are out with the stomach flu. Ahh, but I am stuck here for the rest of the day. I only wish I could turn off the lights and take a nap. unfortunatley, I don't trust the kids to have both sets of lights off, so my room is like that weird twilight time when you can't really see anything. Ahh, the joys of a tri-mester schedule. Maybe I should grade something or fight with the computerized gradebook and enter in grades. Or, I could just do something mindless like watch the movie again....

1 comment:

Carma said...

opps...i'll go back and change it...not trying to be funny, just tired and grouchy.