Thursday, November 10, 2005

Middle School Mania

Well, after succesfully (no one died, heck no one even bled) teaching a middle school classroom for a week, I think I can survive the rest of this 6-week training. I was skeptical at first. Middle schoolers are just so...so..so...well, annoying. I know, somone in education shouldn't say that about students, but it's the truth. My "supervising teacher" (it's in quotes because the guy is crazy, no really crazy. I'm talking Robin Williams on crack crazy) was gone all this week. We had our differences at first, but I think this week will prove to him that I know what I'm doing. I have more fun hanging out with the high school service workers (they are having a celebration in my room right now) than I do with the middle school students or the other teachers. Well, I should go grade their projects so I can have some weekend time to relax.

No comments: