Monday, November 14, 2005

Question from Husband

While driving home from a day of Christmas shopping, my husband asked a question that I still cannot get out of my mind. He asked, "Do you ever regret getting together so young?" My initial reaction was, "Well, no. I was lucky enough to find my husband early in life and only had to endure one bad relationship before finding my prince." But as I have spent the day thinking about the question, I would like to change my answer. I do love my husband and I am very happy, but the "what if" questions keep sneaking into my brain today. How would our relationship be different if we had dated other people before we met each other? We both had experienced one "serious" relationship before finding each other. But I wonder what life would be like now, if it were different back then.
Ok, side note: I am sitting right by the phone, my mother in law answers it. It was my husband, yet she hangs up on him and doesn't hand me the phone!? Whatever, she is in one of her spazoid moods, hence why I am on the computer. Well I keep getting an evil eye for being on the computer when company is over for dinner (they are always here, its my brother in law and his family). I can't tell if she is glaring at me or just trying to see what I am typing. Either way, I should get going.

No comments: