Monday, November 21, 2005

Holiday Gift Giving Gone Bad

Ok, so after discussing presents with my husband, I asked the ever important and hardly ever directly answered question, "What do you want for Christmas?" I never really was given any clues. "What ever you want to give me." Is not a correct answer in my mind. I really have no clue. What do you get a 6'10", soccer playing, playstation loving, master chef car salesman? Keep in mind that I do not like the playstation so playstation games are out of the picture. We also currently do not have a house of our own, so getting something practical to help us live (pots and pans set) does not work either. Heck, I even forget everything we were given for wedding presents. I could always do the good old stand by and order jeans for him off of oldnavy.com but that isn't a fun present. His mother stole the good gift idea I had. Bah humbug. I can say that now that I am teaching A Christmas Carol to my seventh graders. Speaking of 7th graders. My cooperating teacher is out today (he is having a big stress test, trust me he needs it) and I do not have a sub in here with me. It doesn't bother me, but if something happens, it is the schools butt and not mine! Oh well, off to plan for next week. yeah, only 13 days left of student teaching!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gift cards that don't expire!!!
:-)

Carma said...

Yes, but to where? I could be gross and just say I'll put a bow on my head and call myself his present.