Thursday, December 08, 2005

Praying for Snow

Yeah! Today is a short day. We get out at 12:40! I will get out even earlier, at 12! I have prep during the last hour of the day (since they changed the schedule today to accommodate for lunch). I plan on spending all afternoon doing just about nothing! I might attempt to wrap the last presents, but if not, oh well.

I am praying for the snow the weatherman said we are supposed to get. Some stations say 2-4 inches while others are saying 5-7. Either way, I am hoping for at least a delay if not a cancellation so I don't actually have to come to school on my last day of student teaching. I had Mr. V finish all of the paper work today "just incase." It would be cool though, to finally be able to sleep in during the week. I think that I was the only student teacher who did not have an unscheduled delay these past 16 weeks. I feel robbed. Sure, there were times when there should have been a delay, but there wasn't. Oh well. ONE MORE DAY!! I MADE IT!! I MANAGED NOT TO LOSE MY MIND!!(hey, no wise cracking comments about how I never had one to begin with)!!!

No comments: