Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Frustration

I have tried to be strong and trust in God and wait for his timing, but I am beginning to wonder. Ayron still does not have a job and I cannot start substituting till after the new year so I am going stir crazy. He has two leads out on different jobs so I am praying that something will pan out. While it is nice to be home together and get things done it is frustrating since we can't do anything but stay at home.

On a lighter note, we received my aunts CHRISTmas present box from the UPS Santa. We were given a Kim Anderson ornament ("The Kiss"), a clown puppet (I collect them), a brain teaser puzzle (for ayron), and two LOVELY and unexpected gift cards(gas and kohls). I am trying to get Ayron up so that I can go shopping at kohls, but so far no luck! So a BIG thank you goes out to the PITT's.

No comments: