Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Get Out There And Vote!!

I am going to admit that this will be my first time voting. I never registered. Don't bother hassling me about it, Ayron's done it enough. When we bought the house last November and I went to change my license, I finally registered. I don't have some profound reason as to why I never did, I just never did. I am curious about the whole process, so today should be a learning experience. I even made sure I knew where to vote. http://www.indianavoters.com/ was helpful with that information. I do think parking will be an issue for me though. I am hoping to go early in the morning before work to avoid any rush.

I was talking with my co-workers about the upcoming elections and I began to formulate a thought. I wish that you could vote in not only the county/city you live in, but also for the elections in the county/city you work in. The officials that are elected here in Steuben County will not effect my home life, but they could have dramatic effects on my work life. I wonder how that would change voting.

VOTE NATHAN DIEHL FOR WATERLOO TOWN COUNCIL!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!

Now, if only they would let you vote in the town you drive through on your way to work, too. :)

Carma said...

dang, I literally just hit publish and then "bing" you posted a comment.