Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It Stinks!

As I was driving into work, thru the thick fog, something hit me. No, I didn't have a revelation or profound thought. A nasty smell hit me, and I did not create the smell. The closer I got to work, the worse the stench got. When I got out of my car and started walking into my office, I realized that the entire town of Angola stinks today. It smells like one big giant flatulent with a hint of greasy McDonalds fries.

I don't expect anyone to really care, because I'm pretty sure no one else from Angola reads this, but my goodness does the town stink today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That actually happened once before. It has something to do with a factory there... the last time it happened they brought in the FBI because they thought it might be a terror attack... on Angola... *chuckles*

todd helmkamp said...

Huh. I didn't notice this morning. Course, I'm all stuffed up because of this stupid weather.

Carma said...

@ Todd- you were in Angola yesterday? What for?