Monday, April 23, 2007

Lets Go Fly A Kite...

...Up to the highest height. Let's go fly a kite And get sun burn, eh, err, opps.

Ayron and I met up with 4 of our friends yesterday to fly kites and play tennis. After several failed attempts at getting my stunt kite (it is a sphere) to fly, I decided to just lay on the hill and enjoy the beautiful weather. We ended up just laying around in the beautiful sunshine for some time. On the way home I realized, I got burnt! I now have a lovely set of lobster arms and a red face. My face calmed down over night and my usual make up routine (which isn't much) managed to cover it up.

Despite the sunburn, it was a glorious day to be with friends and enjoy the weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was beautiful out, but I didn't realize the temp. got up to 85! Wow! I don't see any signs of a sunburn, but my lips feel a little bit cooked... oops.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! We sure did have fun! Thanks for asking us to come! Well will have to do it again sometime. Wheeeeeee!