Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Goofy Thought

When I wake up, I'm not always awake. I manage to stumble to the bathroom and I often brush my teeth first (morning breath is gross, prego morning breath is much worse). This morning as I was squirting my trust Crest toothpaste onto my new Colgate "cross motion" toothbrush, I had a thought.

Why do I always start brushing on the lower right side of my mouth first? By the time I make my way around to the upper left side, is there enough toothpaste left to do any good? Are my teeth on the right side of my mouth cleaner than the left because they get the toothpaste first? Does it even matter? When the dentist looks in my mouth can he tell? Are those teeth whiter? Should I reapply some toothpaste before moving onto the left side of my mouth?

My final thought....."Why in the world am I putting so much thought into this stupid idea?"

1 comment:

Pepper said...

Want to know something really bad? After reading that I have done nothing but think about how I brush my teeth and if I should start a rotating pattern to make sure they are all getting the attention they need. After all, the cavities that I have are all on one side!