Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I AM DONE!!!

I have just finished my "To Do Before Maternity Leave" list for work! It feels good to finally be done. Two of the projects I had been putting off for various reasons, but this morning I made myself sit down and get them done. I am glad that I did. All I have to do is submit this grant on Thursday at my meeting and I AM DONE!!

I did learn something new today. Sidewalk salt only works on certain portions of the county's sidewalk. I use the same sidewalk salt as the jail. I had a student salt our sidewalk this morning. I needed to quickly go across the street to my other office (in the basement of the jail. It's not as scary as it seems.) In the half a block it took me to walk to the corner, I managed to do the splits 2 times on "my sidewalk." As soon as I crossed the street, the jail's sidewalk was dry as a bone!

Then on the way to walking to the program's truck, I managed to do the splits again. I did not know that a pregnant woman could do the splits 3 times in one hour. Needless to say, I am feeling the effects of my gymnastics adventures now. So now that my list is done, I plan on sitting on my butt the rest of the day.

No comments: