Monday, March 24, 2008

One of those mornings

I decided to actually venture out of the house this morning. I got around and came up to the coffee shop for some wireless access and hot chocolate.

After blogging about feeling attacked I started to feel better. Then the phone rang. Someone that Ayron works with committed suicide yesterday leaving behind a wife and two small children. My heart broke. I didn't really know the person because he was an Auburn store employee, but I had met him and had a conversation with him at the Christmas party. He seemed like a cool person to get to know.

I was blown away, no one even thought this person was capable of taking his own life. Then again, how many people like him fall through the cracks? I know several. It just really makes me think and puts things into perspective.

Yeah, I'm having a crumby morning trying to think through friendship issues, but my life is not so bad that I would take it. It sucks that it takes someone losing their life to make your life come into perspective.

My thoughts, prayers, and heart goes out to the family. I hope in time they find answers and healing.

No comments: