Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Is It Friday Yet?

Being out of the house (I run my program out of a house) on Monday has really messed up my week. Yesterday I thought it was Monday and today I'm already wishing it was Friday. Although it's not like we'll have a very relaxing weekend. At least it is a long one though. Ayron actually has Monday off!!

Friday we are getting ready for all of Saturday's projects. We need to go pick up a ton of #8 gravel and then a ton of river rock. Saturday we are replacing our sewer line. Which means ripping out the front flower bed, the three shrubs, large Hosta plant, and several other small plants. I am going to try to save as many of the plants as possible, but the shrubs I don't really care about.

Sunday will be spent relandscaping and seeding the front yard. We do have our traveling meal cook out in the afternoon so that is a ray of light at the end of a tunnel. Hopefully Monday we can spend some time relaxing together and enjoying a day off.

Anyone have cool plans for the long weekend?

No comments: