Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend Randomness

"Are you sure?" - Said to Ayron when he looked at me and said, "Will you buzz my hair?" I did.

"D.O.N.S." - Joe will understand this one.

"Uhh. You dropped this."- Said by some freaky guy who tried to pass his number to L as we
were walking out of the store. It was his name and number written on
a chunk of cardboard.

"No I didn't." - Said by L in response to freaky guy's comment.

"I feel like making love." - Said by lead guitarist in a band we watched Saturday night.

"Dude, looks like you've done enough of that already." - Said by a singer in the band as he
pointed to guitarist VERY pregnant wife.

"They are doing what?" - Said by me when I realized that motorcycles were being driven
through the bar. If you've never experienced Cricket's during CycleFest
I suggest you try it. I had never been to Crickets before and Ayron had
to go to fix a tent that was falling down. They literally drive motorcycles
from the backdoor of the bar, through the bar (which is VERY narrow)
and out the front door onto 7th street.

"Guys, we have to be quiet. The sheriff just lives across the street." - Said by me to J and K as
we jumped in the moon walk in our backyard at midnight. Yes, we set up
a moon walk and had 4 people over to jump in it. It was pretty fun.

"One Uncle + One Aunt + 3 hyper active nieces + 1 moon walk = 1 Aunt with twisted knee." -
That one pretty much explains itself right there.

"I'm going to pretty school." - Said by my youngest niece. She is going to preschool, but she
thinks it's called "pretty school."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty School! Now that's a classic!!!