Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Daily Monkey Dose

Ok people, it's time for you daily dose of Monkey!! Ok, so I am proud parent and I like to show off my child. This is also a way for my family to see recent pictures of TJ.




On a side note, I do have a couple of friends who are trying to have a child of their own. Please understand that I continue to pray for you and your success in that department. Do not think that since we were finally able to conceive we have forgotten about you, we haven't. Our prayers are with you. I hope that one day (soon) you will get to experience all that we are experiencing with Taylor (I hope you don't experience as many sleepless nights as we have lately).

My lazy boys chilling on the couch. Taylor loves to sit with daddy.
Playing in his exersaucer while Scooter longingly looks out the window.
One of his new outfits for pictures on Sunday.
The "poop" face captured on film (or should I say pixels)
Getting ready to bedtime.

2 comments:

Kym said...

I miss this monkey face!!!! :(

Anonymous said...

What does Ayron's t-shirt say? Something about healthy self while laying on the couch? :) - Tyler