Thursday, October 16, 2008

Light Weight

So I like to look at all the pictures people post on facebook. It cracks me up to see how many pictures include alcohol. I often wonder if I missed out on anything by skipping that phase of my life. Alcohol has never been a big deal to me. I have only ever been to a bar 3 times in my life. I helped play DD after my 21st b-day. I am not against alcohol. I am against those who take it WAY TOO FAR. After looking at some party pictures yesterday (of a former student no less) I had to wonder. Do young people realize they can have a good time without alcohol? Can they get together and hang out without beer pong?

When I got home yesterday I decided to have a wine cooler with dinner. Yeah, big bad me had a wild berry wine cooler! 1 wine cooler made me so relaxed I feel asleep! I am such a light weight, but I like it that way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

based on my experience with my roommates and my ex - no people don't know how to have fun unless they are drunk. - Tyler