Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Free Texting Is Great!

Ayron and I switched to Verizon for our cell phone carrier awhile back. I must say that I love the free and unlimited texting, pixing (is that the word), and video sending.

Last night MJ, Natty and I were extremely bored. We decided to send random video clips of what we were doing back and forth Here is the sequence of videos/pics sent back and forth over an hour time span.


This is the video I sent to MJ and Natty of TJ cracking up.

So MJ decided to show me just how fun it was to watch my sister iron pants. Well world, here is your proof that while my sister CAN iron pants, it's really not THAT thrilling.


So I decided to show them just how thrilling it was at our house at that very moment! I know, the video is just so riveting, you can hardly stand it! (Sorry, I filmed it sideways, I always forget to flip my phone around when recording.)


Once Natty finished her ironing, it was time to watch Nina play. Let me tell you people, this is the most active I have seen Nina in a long time. A couple of weeks ago, my mom dog sat and I went over to let the dogs out. I had to CARRY lazy butt Nina outside to potty because she wouldn't move off the couch.


So I decided to show them just how active our dog was being. Look at him, doing such a good job of holding the carpet down! I could have rotated this pic so that it was correct, but the shot looks so much better like this!

No comments: