Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bored at Work

Stolen from an email that was forwarded to me. Since the students are here yet, thought I'd kill some time by actually answering the questions.

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Who needs that stuff? Just tie the Wal-mart bag shut!

2. Real tree or Artificial? What tree? We don't have a tree. No place for one and we have a dog that would eat it!

3. When do you put up the tree? See #3 answer
4. When do you take the tree down? See #3 answer
5. Do you like eggnog? Depends, is it "adult" egg nog or kid friendly?

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My real life baby doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? Dads
8. Easiest person to buy for? Taylor. He would be happy with a cardboard box!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Working on it. I want the Willow Tree one.
10. Mail or Email Xmas cards? I mailed some once, like 5 years ago...does that count?

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Underwear
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? "You'll shoot your eye out!"
13.When do you start shopping for Christmas? About 2 weeks before the holiday.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep. Work smarter, not harder.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? deep fried turkey

16. Lights on the tree? only white. I don't like colored lights.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Harass me later, but Hanson does a collage of several songs that is cool.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?a little of both
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Umm....I've never tried...hang on......yep.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? See answer to #3. If I had a tree, angel.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? 1 on Christmas Eve. Natty always opened batteries...hahahaha. She'd be so mad. "That's not fair. I get to open another one!"

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How hard it is to coordinate family schedules to fit it all in. Gotten harder since we all have little ones now.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't have a favorite, but I like looking at the ones I made in pre-school.
24. Gifts this year? Simple and small. We are more about spending time as a family then the presents. If only my three nieces understood that concept.

No comments: