Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Fun

So this weekend I worked the November Classic at the KRUSE Auction Park. I worked in a ticket booth and it was cold! I was all alone for 8 hours and you tend to get a bit bored. I did managed to read a couple magazines and a book. I also managed to sing most of Les Miserable to my empty folding chair!



This is the scooter I drove Friday night. It is a three wheeled contraption that is crazy to drive! Ayron about wrecked his into the back of mine. They wanted me to drive mine on to the block, but I politely passed. I would have wrecked it. The owner of the scooter drove it up for me! He had five of them to sell, but I don't think any of them did.

This is a video tour of my ticket shack. It is a tribute to my friend Kym who has given us two video and one picture tour of her home in Florida. Well, you may have 70 degree weather down there Kym, but I got you beat, I have/had 2 folding chairs!

I was supposed to help drive the Shelby Mustangs across the block, but some moron stole the keys and caused a huge mess. It ended up taking the whole weekend to get new keys made, etc. I so badly wanted to drive that car. It was black and gold to boot! BOILER UP!

1 comment:

Kym said...

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA I love it you are so funny