Monday, November 10, 2008

Rocking at Grandmas

My mom loves to play with Taylor. She is upset when she isn't needed to babysit on Tuesday or Thursday's. She has recently taught him a cool "trick" during their time together. Ayron and I caught him doing it last night and mom said, "Oh, that? He started doing that last week." Ayron and I tried to get it on video (via our phones) and this is a clip of what we were able to catch. It is very funny to watch in real life. If he knows you are watching him he will stop!

The rocking chair he is sitting in is OLD. It was a Christmas present given to my mom when she was 2 or 3. I remember falling asleep in it once when I was younger and my sister putting a suction cup basketball hoop to my head. It stayed on my whole nap. The only problem was the perfectly round hickey it left for a week! Thanks Nat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't blame her for being disappointed when you don't need her! He's too cute!! ;-)

Aunt L