Friday, November 21, 2008

Excuses

In my line of work I get a lot of excuses.

"I couldn't do my homework because I don't have a computer at home." - That's great, it was a math worksheet, you didn't need a computer.

"I tested positive because I was in a car when people were claim baking." - A) That is not smart. B.) You will only test positive if you smoke the weed, so you smoked the weed.

"I didn't know I couldn't smoke in the bathroom." - You are a 6th grader, you can't smoke anywhere, let alone a school bathroom.


The latest is the best. I was helping do some filing at the office. A parent of a former child had been written up. They tested positive for meth. Their excuse? "I took Sudafed and drank 3 Monster drinks and that's why I tested positive." No, you tested positive for meth because you took meth!

No comments: