Friday, November 21, 2008

View From My Window

I was busily typing away at my desk when I caught something out of the corner of my eye. By the time I opened my phone (to catch it on video) it had decreased greatly. This is what I saw.

At one point, I couldn't see the cars parked in the parking lot across the street. Now it just looks like I am in a snow globe that is settling down.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see snow, it is November 21 and I do live in Indiana. Every year I am surprised by the snow. It's such a hypnotizing, yet terrifying thing to watch.

And now, as I am ready to hit the "publish post" button, the snow has stopped. Silly Indiana weather!

************************************************************************************

I just watched the video on my computer screen and realized, you can't really tell it was snowing. I guess that is due to several factors: The screen on the window, poor video quality (it was my phone) and the fact that I was to lazy and warm to actually go outside and capture the video "in the moment."

1 comment:

Kym said...

HA so glad Im not in Indiana :D