Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cool Thought

My grandparents(my mom's parents) would have been married 60 years today. Unfortunately they have both passed.

That is a cool thought for me. In a world where marriage is taken so lightly and divorce is used way too much, it is cool to think that they would have made it to 60 had health issues not stepped in.

Ayron and I have been married for 3 1/2 years now and that number astounds me, I can't imagine how I'll feel when we make it to 60. That will be July 2, 2055. That seems so far away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Grandma Carma would be 78 now, and Grandpa Carroll would be 81 -- to turn 82 on Christmas.

Let's see -- 2055 will make you 71, about to turn 72, and Ayron 74, to shortly turn 75. Yeah -- I think you can make it!! :-)

And if you have a celebration, I will be 92, and Trav will be 88. We'll see ya there! LOL

Aunt L

Anonymous said...

:-) Aunt L