Monday, September 29, 2008

Bank Woes

Awhile back my bank was bought out. Soon after the buy out, all of the original staff was gone (some say they left, some say they were fired). Ever since the take over I haven't been happy.

Two weeks ago, Ayron's paycheck was deposited into the wrong account. After some phone calls, they corrected their mistake. Last week they removed $800 from our checking account without a valid reason. We are in the middle of a debate with them as to why. They say it was automatically deposited twice. I don't see how since it was a paper check (Ayron's last pay check from Taylor Rental) that I physically took to the bank. We have contacted Taylor Rental and they are working their bank to investigate it and they claim no one from their bank called our bank. Our bank swears someone from Taylor Rental called and told them about it. Well, lets think this through. Taylor Rental says no one called. Taylor Rental's bank says it wasn't withdrawn from their account twice. Our bank claims this check was from July 3. Why are they just now getting around to "fixing" this "mistake?"

Ayron is talking with KRUSE attorney today and Taylor Rental is on our side and they feel that money should be given back to us. Needless to say, we are playing it VERY TIGHTLY till this whole thing is figured out.

When Ayron was on the phone with the bank he was a bit grouchy (understandably). The lady said, "If you are going to talk to me like that I will refuse to help you." Hello?? Those phone conversations are recorded and you better believe I will be filing a complaint with the head bank. Ayron caught the lady in so many lies when talking to her it's not even funny.

So we are changing banks. I only wish we would have changed banks after the first incident. Please pray this all works out. We really need that money back to pay off some bills, etc.

I have been a wreck all weekend. Although I am a bit frantic about the whole thing (just sitting her typing about it has my hands shaking) I do have a sense of calm deep down within. I know it is Him asking me to trust Him. I do. I decided this morning I was giving it up to Him and letting His will be done. I still decided blog about it in hopes the blogging would allow me to really pass it all unto Him and pray that it all works out. Please keep us in your prayers. This could get messy, but I hope not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so how did this end up working out? Is it sorted out yet?