Friday, September 12, 2008

Yet Another Gray's Quote

"Seriously?"
I have been doing some "window" shopping on line. Ayron and I are taking Saturday to ourselves and shopping. Taylor needs some new clothes for the upcoming chilly weather and I have discovered two things.
1.) My child is FREAKISHLY LONG! Ok, I knew going into the pregnancy that Taylor wouldn't be a small child, look at his daddy! I didn't think he would be this "tall" already. Ayron didn't shoot up till middle school. TJ is already wearing 12 month (some 18) onesies because he is so long from shoulder to crotch!
2.) People pay a ridiculous amount of money for "baby/infant" clothing. Seriously, why do people pay so much money for something your child is going to:spit on, puke on, pee on, and grow out of. I am all about clearance items and "gently used." So my child may not be wearing the latest season of Carter's clothing line, WHO CARES! HE'S JUST GOING TO DROOL ON IT! He doesn't know any different!

No comments: