Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Reason #354

I have a joke about a running list of reasons why I do not want my child to attend Eastside High School. This "joke" has lived so long for various reasons. I married and Eastside Grad. My brother in law and I are DeKalb grads while my husband and sister in law are former Blazers. Here are some of my reasons (Please keep in mind this is for fun. My nieces attend Eastside and I really don't have anything against the school, its teachers, or administrators).

1.) A cafetorium....really...seriously.....a cafeteria/gym/auditorium? This one is null and void now that the Millie Hansen Auditorium (and it is very cool) is now built.

2.) Have you ever been to Butler? That is all that needs to be said on that one!

3.) Ayron's driver's ed teacher feel asleep in the car while on the south side of Ft. Wayne....seriously? This man used to be a teacher at the school..."And today's lesson will focus on ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ."

4.) All of the crap Ayron and Josh got away with while attending Eastside. Seriously, they have some stories, many they will tell you more than once (I know Kelly is secretly agreeing with me).

I could go on but here is my latest reason.....

While driving through Butler on Saturday I noticed the McDonald's sign. I wish I would have taken a picture with my phone, but alas, I didn't. The sign read: All Drinks 1$. Yeah, I would bet it was an Eastside grad that put that sign up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do realize that in kindergarten our school had a cafetorium, right? ;) - Tyler

Anonymous said...

at least the McDonald's sign was in the correct phonetic order. 'All Drinks One Dollar' instead of the correct 'All Drinks Dollar One'.

Looks like Hooked on Phonetics didn't work for them.