Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crack me up! Funny text!

THIS POST MIGHT OFFEND SOME OF YOU. IT IS FUNNY TO ME AND MY FRIEND(S) . IF YOU ARE OFFENDED, I AM SORRY. IT MADE ME LAUGH THOUGH, SO I AM POSTING IT.


Ok, so I am sitting at my desk, minding my own business when I get the following text from a friend: "Ok...there is a turd in one of the women's restroom toilets that looks like a brown penis. Right size and shape."

What cracks me up about this is who it came from. I told her I wouldn't post her name, but I never thought she'd write a text like that. Sure, when we all get together we have stupid bathroom humor jokes, (the most inappropriate place you've passed gas, etc) but to get this text out of the blue just caught me off guard.

Ok, enough with the 6th grade boy type bathroom humor.

******************************************************

UPDATE: Once again, sitting at my desk, minding my one business when above mentioned friend texted me. "Aw sad. The penis shaped turd is gone. :-(

No comments: