Friday, September 26, 2008

Lady Antebellum

Yesterday afternoon I was in no mood for crowds so I wasn't looking forward to going to the fair concert. But I am glad that I went. It was very cool. At first the music was so loud it was shaking my teeth, I kid you not!

I do wish that Kelly could have been there, but oh well. I did take some pictures and videos (on my phone so the quality isn't stellar) for those who couldn't be there (cough..kelly..cough...audrey).

I will say that the back up electric guitarist for Lady A had the coolest set of braids ever! When I saw the band setting up I thought it was a girl with Pocahontas style braids, then the lights came on! Opps. When he got to playing those braids got to swinging!

Ok, so they are pretty poor quality photos, but I used my phone people, what do you expect. Oh, and to the extremly short cowboy wannabe who sat in front of me, YOU HAVE A FREAKISHLY LARGE HEAD FOR SUCH A LITTLE MAN!

3 comments:

Carma said...

So half way thru "filming" one of teh clips Ayron realized that the video would be sideways. Opps!

Kym said...

This is so fun :)

I'll try to get going so you can be a roadie HAHA :D

Love and miss you bunches!

Steph said...

i was there! i had such a great time. i love them.i have videos on my youtube ~snefflicious.

also,thew man w/brais, is slim. he is so awesome his braids are his tribute to willie nelson. one of the coolest/nicest guys ever.