Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Going Back...Full Time

I have to admit, this break has been nice. I've been able to work from home. I've managed to get the garage cleaned out and several boxes unpacked and helped to make the house seem like home. But, I also have to admit that it will be nice to get back to work tomorrow since I will be a full time government employee!! The commissioners are finalizing everything this morning, so lets all pray for them. It will be a rush to get everything done. I'll have eight "school" days to get grades done (I can't grade anything till they turn it in) and transcripts sent. I am proud to say that all of my students have been accepted back into their home school or the districts alternative school. It is a big deal to have 4 students accepted into the alternative school at once, so I'm proud. I am also very proud because I called my secretary today to see if anything major has happened over break, and so far, none of my students got themselves into trouble! I will miss being able to stay at home and play with my puppy whenever I want to, but I also want to get back to teaching.

A side note for Nat: Your nephew is growing like a weed. He is so long! He is laying on his pet bed (my big zebra pillow) and his head hangs off the edge. He's still just as cute though!!

No comments: