Wednesday, January 10, 2007

SUPRISE!!!

So Ayron flew home yesterday, no suprise there. He told me he and the Auburn manager were flying home together. When I talked to him when "they" were driving home from Indy and I was going to pick him up at the Auburn store. He called to say he was just passing Dupont on the highway and that I should head out to pick him up. Well, about two minutes later, the doorbell rang. It was Ayron. He was the only one who flew home and his boss gave him the keys to his personal, brand new, really cool, truck! I was totally suprised! I was shaking. It was odd that someone I've known for over 6 years had the effect on me, but it was cool to still get those nervous butterfly feelings in my tummy.

Well, I did go and buy myself a Palm Pilot (Tungsten E3 Handheld) to be exact, but I'm having problems getting it to "sync" with my laptop here at work. So while my students are doing their community service, my boss and I will be trying to figure out my palm pilot.

No comments: