Thursday, January 18, 2007

STOLEN?!

As I was checking my list before heading out to Wal-Mart, I decided to grab the credit card out of it's hiding spot and paperclip it to my list. When I reached in to get the card, I realized that both the Wal-Mart and the Meijer cards are missing. I didn't panic because I am not the only one who uses the cards. So I called and talked to the money person in my boss's office. No one over there has them. She calls other people. They don't have them. My boss isn't answering his phone (it's his day off) and I can't think of any reason he would have it. After calling the Angola Wal-Mart and being on hold for a couple of minutes, I was finally able to get a number for the credit card company. I am currently on hold with them listening to crazy classical music. What makes this worse is knowing that after I'm done dealing with Wal-Mart, I still have to deal with Meijer.

No comments: