Tuesday, January 16, 2007

HELP WANTED

Just throwing this out there because it is a free way of "advertising" a job.

I am currently looking to hire 2 people for the Youth Improvement Program. The people hired would be working with at risk or troubled youth. You would be in charge of completing the daily activity (I have them all planned out), helping prepare dinner (supervising the kids), supervising the dinner clean up, and driving the van for "field trips." The hours are from 3:30-6:30. I am looking for people to fill the following days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (or any combination of those days). The pay is $15 an hour. This job would be perfect for a college age student or grad student who is looking to pick up some extra money. Experience with youth is a must. You have to have a clean criminal history and be willing to administer drug screens (you stand in the bathroom with them, but you don't have to watch them). I have a lot of feelers out at Tri-State, but I'm getting desperate. Heck, even if it's not something you could do on a regular basis, but would like to be on our "sub list" would be cool.

If you want more information or want to "talk" to me about it, email me at yipteacher@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a thought that made me giggle: what about mom? ;o)