Monday, October 29, 2007

Calm

I have developed a sense of calm this weekend. Even with all of the events of last week and the two more that were dumped on us this weekend, I have an inner peace. I found myself praying over the weekend for everyone other than myself. It was wonderful for my soul. To realize that I am not the only one with problems is humbling. Here I am pouting when others don't have a roof over the head, family that cares, and friends that will drop everything and go for a walk (thanks Kianne).

I do find myself fighting the calm. I'm not used to being at peace like this. It is new to me. I find myself trying to dwell on the past. Then a gentle voice reminds me how destructive and unproductive that can be. Hopefully my long list of things to do for this week will keep me occupied.

No comments: