Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Inform Me, Please

I am working on updating my music collection and downloading some new songs. I am curious what "my readers" favorite worship/Christian/gospel songs are.

Here is what I have so far (so you can see just how wide spread my music tastes are)

Never Alone- Barlow Girl
The Last Night - Skillet
I Need You to Love Me - Barlow Girl
At the Foot of the Cross - Kathryn Scott
Welcome Home- Brian Litteral
In Christ Alone- Brian Litteral
I see Love- Thrid Day
Walking Her Home- Mark Schultz
Held- Natalie Grant
Homesick- Mercy Me

I am getting ready to head out ot my big every other month meeting. When I come back at 1:30 I hope to find a ton of comments with music suggestions.

2 comments:

Pepper said...

Word of God speak by Mercy Me. I LOVE that song!

Anonymous said...

I choose you, Worthless, Blue Skies, The great divide, He sends his love, and Dying to reach you all by Point of Grace are some really nice songs too.