Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I have a tummy!

Ok, strange phenomenon that I have noticed: When I wear regular pants, I don't look pregnant. When I put on a pair of maternity pants, BAM! I look like I'm 7 months pregnant.

I know what you ladies are thinking, the extra panel in the maternity pants allows for you belly to show, but when you wear "normal" jeans, it holds the tummy in. Not true. I've even tested my hypothesis wearing my jeans below my tummy. It's odd.

I am wearing maternity pants for the first time today. I must say it is an odd feeling to have your pants pulled halfway up your torso. If I don't pull them up that far the tummy panel hangs out below my shirt.

Apparently Taylor is enjoying the non squished home because he/she is constantly moving today. Only 15 more days till we find out the gender.......

No comments: